Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ot able to copy the confluence page even when I have a parent page in the destination space

Priyanka March 4, 2020

I am not able to copy the confluence page even when I have a parent page in the destination space it shows that the parent page not found. Please find the attached screenshot.
Is this a known bug?
Please advice

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2020

Hey @Priyanka !
I see that you intended to include a screenshot of your issues here. However, there is no screenshot attached to the question itself. Would it be possible for you to try and attach it in a reply to this answer? Be sure not to include any sensitive data here. Our community is an open space and everyone can see everything posted here.

Moving further, I can tell you that I have seen similar issues when we had problems with permissions with the destination page or with some content within the copied page itself. I would start by checking this in both pages and if that is the case, the different spaces that are involved in this process.

Going down the line, I have a few questions for clarification of the issue itself. Here we go:

1. Is this happening with any page that you try to copy?
  2. Is this happening regardless of the parent page you choose?
  3. Is this affecting another user that tries to copy the affected page?
  4. Which version of Confluence are you running?
  5. Has this worked at some point in the past?

Let us hear from you! Looking forward to your reply.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events