not able to subscribe confluence team calendar

when i try to add existing calender, it does not show up in my calendar after clicking on add to calendar button.

There is also no error message.

There are already 61 people subscribed to that calendar.

any help on this?

7 answers

1 accepted

Get the direct url of calendar who has already access to that. Click no that URL and add it to calendar

Hi there!

is there some error in the application logs when you subscribe the calendar? Is this happening to other calendars? to other users?

Are you using the latest confluence and the latest team calendar version? if not, which versions?

that is not happening to any other calendar.

there are no errors in atlassian-confluence.log file

confluence 5.4.2

team calendar 4.2.1.2

Are there any viewing restrictions on this particular Calendar?

When you go to the main Calendar view with the list of Calendars on the right side there is an arrow (next to the calendar name). Select this and it will bring up a dropdown menu with the option Restrictions. Select this and you can view if there are any view or edit restrictions on that calendar. I included a screenshot for you as well.

i dont think so...where i can check that

Main calendar itself is not getting added so I can't click on arrow

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

253 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you