Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to install trial version for team calender plugin

Rinku Saha July 8, 2014

Hi,

I want to install trial version for calendar plugin. i have downloaded the .obr file. and got the 'evaluation license ' for the plugin. when i tried to install on my confluence dev site i am getting one error message ( please refer the attached screenshot). i have checked the log . as per the logs i have check the base url, but both are same. Please verify and let me know the root cause. for your reference i am sharing the logs.

Thanks'

Rinku

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2014

Right, well, that was easy.

You're installing a version that is not compatible with your version of Confluence. Try installing one that is compatible - see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.extra.team-calendars/versions

Rinku Saha July 10, 2014

hi Nic,

Thank you, its working fine now.

thanks'

Rinku

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2014

There is no screenshot or logs.

Could you read the log file to see if there are any hints in there?

Rinku Saha July 9, 2014

Rinku Saha July 9, 2014

i have shared the screenshot, now i m sharing the logs.

Thanks'

Rinku ()

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2014

Still no logs I'm afraid. The error message really does mean we need to look at the logs.

Rinku Saha July 9, 2014

(atlassian-confluence.log)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events