move like and labels to top of page

Gary Rosenstein October 8, 2014

I want to encourage our Confluence users to use the 'LIKE' feature and labels in confluence more regularly. What I find is with these items buried way at the bottom of the page content they are most commonly ignored - out of site out of mind.

Is there a way to move these items to the top of the page? Ideally on the same line as the 'Created and Last Modified by' section - or immediately below it.

I saw this post which explains how to move the labels. I would imagine there is a similar way to move the Like button as well.

Also, would this affect all existing pages, or only pages created after the change is made?

Thank you for any help!

2 answers

0 votes
Gary Rosenstein October 10, 2014

Hi Aleš,

I want to do this for all spaces in our Confluence instance. I think Space Layout only affects the one space? Is there a global way to do this?

Thank you.

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2014

Answer is updated :)

0 votes
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2014

Hi Gary, do you try Space Layout?

If you need it to ALL spaces, you can try export and then import, here is it: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+Space+Layouts

We are using refinedwiki, so I dont know what is default without Refined, but i think that you should be able to find a global settings in admin console, Look and Feel and there should be something for you.

You have a clean look from Confluence?

I think that Confluence should be able to change current spaces via their templates, then look at this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Applying+a+Theme+to+a+Space

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events