modified search in Confluence

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

Hello Chums,

Up until yesterday I'd been searching V4.3 using 'modified'. For example:

• modified:[20130101 TO 20130731]

However, we upgraded to 5.4.3 (download) last night and this search no longer works.

Has anyone any idea whay that would be? I'm wondering if this might be an indexing issue. IE, that having upgraded we should now re-index.

Cheers.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kirstin Seidel-Gebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2014

Hello Mick,

we also updated to 5.4.3 last weekend and with our installation the search you described works fine.
BTW, thanks for this tip - I never tried a search like this.

Maybe an indexing problem. We had problems with a plugin/add-on after upgrading and had to re-index, too.

Cheers,
Kirstin

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2014

Kirsten,

You're welcome. :) I find the search very helpful and have used it to find pages that need archiving.

It sounds like you had the same experience as us. Everything seems to be working now, but yesterday lots of macros etc weren't working. We re-indexed last night which seems to have helped.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events