modified search in Confluence

Hello Chums,

Up until yesterday I'd been searching V4.3 using 'modified'. For example:

• modified:[20130101 TO 20130731]

However, we upgraded to 5.4.3 (download) last night and this search no longer works.

Has anyone any idea whay that would be? I'm wondering if this might be an indexing issue. IE, that having upgraded we should now re-index.

Cheers.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hello Mick,

we also updated to 5.4.3 last weekend and with our installation the search you described works fine.
BTW, thanks for this tip - I never tried a search like this.

Maybe an indexing problem. We had problems with a plugin/add-on after upgrading and had to re-index, too.

Cheers,
Kirstin

Kirsten,

You're welcome. :) I find the search very helpful and have used it to find pages that need archiving.

It sounds like you had the same experience as us. Everything seems to be working now, but yesterday lots of macros etc weren't working. We re-indexed last night which seems to have helped.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

1,020 views 23 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you