Up until yesterday I'd been searching V4.3 using 'modified'. For example:
However, we upgraded to 5.4.3 (download) last night and this search no longer works.
Has anyone any idea whay that would be? I'm wondering if this might be an indexing issue. IE, that having upgraded we should now re-index.
we also updated to 5.4.3 last weekend and with our installation the search you described works fine.
BTW, thanks for this tip - I never tried a search like this.
Maybe an indexing problem. We had problems with a plugin/add-on after upgrading and had to re-index, too.
You're welcome. :) I find the search very helpful and have used it to find pages that need archiving.
It sounds like you had the same experience as us. Everything seems to be working now, but yesterday lots of macros etc weren't working. We re-indexed last night which seems to have helped.
Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs