3 answers

2 votes

Hey Craig,

May I ask you to describe a bit what you're trying to achieve here? For example, if you have two Confluence instances that you want to merge users only, or if any of the instances has a LDAD, etc.

A description of your set up and what you want to do will be very helpful to understand the question. smile

Eduardo

Craig, this thread is empty in content, it just has the title. Please add your query here, otherwise we will need to close this query.

I faced with this problem before. We use JIRa Internal User directory at first and then we wanna to use OpenLDAP beside Atlassian Crowd for all systems in company and we had to merge old JIRA internal users with new LDAP users to in order to keep the history of activities for each users. It really boring for me sad

Try Script Runner plugin smile. It has  a good built-in script for doing that wink

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

261 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you