cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@mention link not being created as expected

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

I was trying to use the mention links between Confluence and JIRA as explained here in the automatic link section: http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/02/link-jira-issues-to-confluence-pages-automatically/#comment-82818

However
, when I insert the JIRA issue link by on a confluence page by using the keyboard and then navigate to that issue, the @mention link is not appearing. However, if I use the Insert > Jira Issue menu actions, then it works.

I checked the trusted application and remote api configuration, and it is setup per Atlassian requirements; other jira macro functionality is working as expected.

Any ideas on why this isn't working?

1 answer

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

Hi Kalynn!

Please check if the in-app notifications enabled locally in your Confluence, since it's disabled by default.

Hope it helps!!

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 31, 2013

Yes, this is enabled. The odd thing is ... if you use the keyboard shortcuts to insert the JIRA Issues macro, the @mention link is not created. If you use the menu to select the macro, then it is created. Both options render the macro just fine; but, only the menu selection creates the @mention link.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events