Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make a sub page out of normal page

Corinna March 16, 2016

Hello how can i make a normal page to a sub page of another page ? I have meeting minutes (pages) which now i want to subordinate to a parent page called "irregular meeting minutes". Does this work ?

4 answers

1 vote
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2016

Move the meeting minutes as described by Anne or click "Tools > View in Hierarchy" and then click, hold and move the pages to their desired location (also needs to be done one by one, unfortunately).

1 vote
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2016

If I understand correctly .. you want to create a child page.. if so then just go to the parent where you want to have a sub-page and on this page click Create and save your page. it will be created as a sub page of existing page.

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2016

Or if you are wanting to have the same page appear in two locations, you can use the include-page-macro to have it appear as a child page in one place, but then not have to move the original page.

0 votes
Anne EQS
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2016

In case you want to move an existing page choose Tools > Move and select the according location for your page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events