Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login is slow with no sso option

Shyamala. Dhakshinamurthy January 15, 2019

Have SSO implemented with the Azure directory.  However if I have to use to use no sso option or if I try to get to the Administration section, it is extremely slow.   Seemed to be related as to why using the REST API calls to Confluence takes 1 minute for each call.

2 answers

0 votes
Jon Espen Ingvaldsen Kantega SSO
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2019

Hi Shyamala.

What type of user directory do you have in Confluence? A common problem causing slow Atlassian environments is related to 

Under advanced settings you will find a setting called "update group memberships when logging in" (see attached screenshot). Does the problem you experience disappear if you set this setting to "never"?

Regards,
Jon Espen
Kantega SSO

0 votes
Christian Reichert (resolution)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

Hi Shyamala,

there are multiple plugins that you could have used for you SSO - could you let us know which one you did choose?

If you use ours: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1210947/resolution-reichert-network-solutions-gmbh then we would like to help you troubleshoot this.

if you picked another vendor than it helps the to pick up on this case.

cheers,

Chris 

Shyamala. Dhakshinamurthy January 16, 2019

I have disabled the sso and even uninstalled the plugin and the problem still exits.

Shyamala. Dhakshinamurthy January 16, 2019

Using SAML SingleSignOn for Confluence with Azure directory.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events