jiraissues maco and custom fields

Rodney Sawyer September 18, 2012

I have a jira project with a number of custom fields. When I try to bring it into Confluence using the jira issues macro like this:

{jiraissues:url=http://myjira.com/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=project+%3D+%22Marketing+Advocacy+Process%22+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved&tempMax=1000|columns=Key,MAR Name,Reporter,Summary,BAC Prioritization Status,Date of MAP Council Review,Marketing Prioritization Status|width=75%|height=380}

I do not get the last three custom fields. My assumption is that since these fields have unusually long names it could be causing an issue. In the above macro MAR Name is a custom field and shows up correctly, however BAC Prioritization Status, Date of MAP Council Review and Marketing Prioritization Status do not. I am attaching the xml for this as well so that you can see the fields are actually there.

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to use the customfield_id instead of the name?

1 answer

0 votes
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

You may also want to confirm that you have the column names correct - export to excel to see how they appear there and copy and paste from the cell to your jira macro. I've not had any issues displaying long names - at least as long as your BAC one. Don't have one that is like your MAP one

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events