When using the jiraissue macro to display multiple issues as a table, the Jira link at the top is blank. It only shows links when a single issue is inserted.
Is this intentional?
Hello @Chris DAlessio !
As I understand, the Jira Issues macro is not working as expected in Table mode. I have tried to replicate this behavior and this is what I see:
All fields show up as expected in both page modes (edit and view). With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions:
- Has this worked at some point in the past?
- Is this happening with all Jira Issues macros used in table mode?
- Is this present even if you use another browser?
- Would it be possible for you to create a dummy macro and take a screenshot of the issue for us?
- What happens if you create a new page and then insert a new Jira Issues macro on it?
Let us hear from you!
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events