issues using Sharepoint Macros

Rodrigo Segovia May 10, 2015

I'm following the instructions to add the macros of share point in my pages , yet when i use the macros in my pages for example: {sp-list:List=LIST NAME} , it donsent change to the macros instead stay in code :{sp-list:List=LIST NAME}... perhaps is this because i dont have installed the add on? ..but when im trying to install it dosent come in the add on market

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2015

Why would you expect a macro that is provided by an addon to exist if you have not installed the addon?   Bit like me asking why I can't make tonight's lasagne because there's no pasta sheets in the cupboard because I've not been shopping.

Anyway, you need to install it.  If it's not appearing in the marketplace listing then you are probably on a version of JIRA on which it is not supported.  Go to the marketplace in a browser to find out what versions are available for your JIRA, if any, and work from there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events