Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to retrieve Confluence users' log on data?

Stefani Siqueira March 27, 2014

is it possible to retrieve Confluence users' log on data?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Thank you very much. I'll check that out.

0 votes

Indeed, I need to know the last login date stamp of the registered users.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2014

Possibly. Depends on what you mean by "log on data"? Last login date stamp, password failures and activity are stored, but beyond that, it gets a bit fuzzy and you kind of need to define what you're looking for (and telling us why could get you a much better answer than just a list of fields)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2014

Ok. The simple answer there is "look at their profile" because it's displayed there.

I'm guessing you want to fetch it from some code though - could you explain what and where? Inside Confluence? Remote system? Also, why is this information needed?

Indeed, I need to know the last login date stamp of the registered users

I need a list of all the users and all their pertaining last login date stamp. We are assessing how many users are currently signed up, how often they use the tool and also identifying all the signed up users as we're reaching the limit of user count for our Confluence license. Is it possible to generate such a list with that information from inside Confluence?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2014

Kewl, doing it inside Confluence gives you the option of direct access to the API. I would ramble through how I wrote a user macro to do this, but frankly, there's a much better one than the one I did over at

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/89027/how-to-find-last-login-date-of-users-in-confluence

Check Bruce's answer in the middle of it...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events