is it possible to force enable the "No email storm" plugin for all users in our system?

Artur Pileckij November 23, 2016

The question is, we have around 200 users that don't take their time to enable the "No email storm" plugin in their user accounts, this is causing a huge amount of unwanted emails because most forget to un-tick the "Notify watchers" checkbox. Would it be possible to somehow change a global setting for all our users ?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2016

Hello, Artur.

Yes, you can specify one or multiple user groups that the add-on is enabled for. Please see this https://docs.stiltsoft.com/display/NoEmailStorm/No+Email+Storm.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Vadim Rutkevich 

2 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2016

Hi Artur,

I haven't used this add-on myself, by the documentation here seems to imply that admins can enable the add-on for specific groups, and that overrides the settings defined by the user:

noemail-storm-docs.jpg

Does that help?

Apologies if you have already looked there.

Sam

0 votes
Artur Pileckij November 23, 2016

Thank you, both answers fit and have solved my problem, Thank you very much for a quick response!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events