install confluence cluster

Mengmeng Yu October 26, 2021

Hi team,

when I tried to install confluence cluster on UI

I choose a NAS directory as shared home directory.

and choose TCP/IP as  Join configuration .

however after setting all this , I can't access on other node as what I do on this node.

any steps to install a cluster confluence. should I add ssh key betwee two node?

Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Hi @Mengmeng Yu 

You don't need to setup ssh keys between the cluster nodes. On the screen you just need to add IP address of other nodes in your cluster. You can simply login to the other nodes via Putty or any other terminal emulator.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2021

Have you got it working already ?

Mengmeng Yu November 19, 2021

Hi Kishan,

yes, thx a lot

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 19, 2021

Cool, if my answer was useful you can mark the answer as accepted or if you had a different solution you can create your own answer and mark it as accepted, so that it will help others having similar issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events