indexing language

Troyan April 30, 2021

Hello,

I migrate to Confluence (Cloud) from Confluence (Server) and i can't change indexing language to Russian

Temporarily, currently only sysadmin can change indexing language and reindex all documents. Contact Atlassian Support if you need help.

I use free  version of Confluence and can't create ticket to Support. 

How i can change indexing language to Russian?

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2021

Hi @Troyan 

This procedure can only be done by Atlassian Support Personnel, please contact with Atlassian support

https://support.atlassian.com/

Cheers

Troyan April 30, 2021

Support answer.

Hi Troyan,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian and we apologize for the delay in our response due to the sudden increase in our ticket and call volumes. My name is Alyssa and I’m from the Billing and Licensing Team. It seems that you need technical assistance and your ticket has been routed to our team to verify your support eligibility. In review, however, your account receives exclusive support from our online Atlassian Community.

With this, if you haven’t already, please create a post with this issue on the Community so a community member will help you soon.

Alternatively, I tried searching for resources that might help you with your concern:

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Alyssa
+61 2 9262 1443 | Sydney, Australia
+1 512-640-3000 Option 1 (Austin, TX)
+31 20 796 0060 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events