Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing confluence configuration files

david martin January 13, 2015

I have recently had to import every one of the spaces on our confluence system to a new server since the backup files that were created were too large, roughly 375+M.  So is there any way to import all my system setting and general configurations since I could not do a restore from backup.  Thank you in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2015

There is no way to import just the config. You should be able to restore the entire backup. What was the problem with restoring it?

david martin January 14, 2015

That was what I thought. I have been trying to restore from backup for over a month now.  I have increased the setting of resources to Xms1024m and Xmx4096.  Before I was getting the system would stall at 2% and if I let it run the ETA would be at 40 weeks plus.  So after I increased the resources it now goes to 9% once even 10% but they stops importing and the ETA just goes thru the roof.  I have a question explaining this situation and the only answer I got was increase the resources.  I hope you can help me.  Thank you in advance

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2015

We would have to see your logs to understand what is going on. I think that your best bet is to file an official support ticket with us at: https://support.atlassian.com/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events