Hello there, @vici2019 ! I believe that I could not extract the full extent of your issue. Here is what I understood:
- Go to some of your Confluence pages
- Click the label button at the right bottom side
- Type in a label that contains special characters (“ , /)
- Click to add the label
- The operation fails
Is the procedure described above correct? If it is, I was unable to replicate the issue. I could normally add the labels. Here is a screenshot of the results:
With this in mind, I still need some context on what is happening. For this, I have this small list of questions. Here, take a look:
- Are you able to add labels without those special characters?
- Is this behavior present to any other users?
- Have you tried to replicate this issue in multiple browsers?
- What error is being shown to you, when you try to add a label?
If possible, please provide a screenshot of the error being shown. Just be careful not to disclose any sensitive data with the screenshot. Our community is open and everything is available to everyone.
Let us hear from you!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events