Hello there, @vici2019 ! I believe that I could not extract the full extent of your issue. Here is what I understood:
- Go to some of your Confluence pages
- Click the label button at the right bottom side
- Type in a label that contains special characters (“ , /)
- Click to add the label
- The operation fails
Is the procedure described above correct? If it is, I was unable to replicate the issue. I could normally add the labels. Here is a screenshot of the results:
With this in mind, I still need some context on what is happening. For this, I have this small list of questions. Here, take a look:
- Are you able to add labels without those special characters?
- Is this behavior present to any other users?
- Have you tried to replicate this issue in multiple browsers?
- What error is being shown to you, when you try to add a label?
If possible, please provide a screenshot of the error being shown. Just be careful not to disclose any sensitive data with the screenshot. Our community is open and everything is available to everyone.
Let us hear from you!
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event