cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to create 10 drop down buttons in single table

indra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2016

I wrote a macro which will dynamically fetch data from confluence in a table. In the same table for every row i want to add a dropdown field and want to save those dropdown field values.

4 answers

0 votes
indra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2016

It's not working Josch

0 votes
Josch B November 28, 2016

check out the Comala Checklists Macro, they can kind of do that.

0 votes
indra
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2016

I wrote a macro which will dynamically fetch data from confluence in a table. In the same table for every row i want to add a dropdown field and want to save those dropdown field values.

0 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2016

Can you explain more about what you want to do?

Confluence has the <<Expand>> macro which is used to collapse text and can be inserted into each row of a table

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events