i need help logging in

William Davis January 7, 2015

i need help acessing this site for the first time, am unable to navigate from the account set up page

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2015

Er, the fact you've posted a question means you've accessed this site.

I suspect you want help with a different site, which you'll need to explain to us - including what you think you've set up and where you're going after you do the account setup.

Nic, I'm attempting to vet your system for online project managment aswell your customer service.  can we speak in person? if not, im going to move on.  I received a confirmation of a trial account, but attempting to log in so that i can actually try your software, i am denied access.  the screen says in contradiction to the welcome email that my account is not set up.    ?????

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2015

It's not my system. Answers (this site) is a community of end-users who use Atlassian software and try to help each other out. I'm just an ordinary user here. Although I do now work for an Atlassian partner, I'm still not an Atlassian. If you've signed up for a trial, the I assume you mean you are trying out the Cloud offering from Atlassian. It can take half an hour for an account to get full access to its new system (although it is usually quicker), so give it a few minutes and try again.

ah, okay. Thanks for you attempt to help. I'll give it some time and come back to it. cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events