Thanks

Vikram

vikram@custerian.com

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2016

They're restricted on Cloud, for security.  You can't use them.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2016

There are paid macros in the marketplace, but what are you trying to achieve? There might be another way.

Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2016
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2016
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2016

Thanks Milo, I was about to suggest that. Our add-on includes a secured HTML macro.

Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2016

Awesome! Adding that to my default answer list.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events