• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • i'd like to install confluence source editor plugin, after click "Get it Now" the confluence-source-editor-1.1.3.jar was downloaded, my question is how to install it?

i'd like to install confluence source editor plugin, after click "Get it Now" the confluence-source-editor-1.1.3.jar was downloaded, my question is how to install it?

angie February 3, 2016

i'd like to install confluence source editor plugin, after click "Get it Now" the confluence-source-editor-1.1.3.jar was downloaded, my question is how to install it?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2016

The best way to do it is forget the download and use the "admin -> add-ons -> find new addons" to find it and add it.  This is the approved route (and it protects you from installing invalid versions of add-ons)

If you want to do it by upload, then there's an "upload add-on" link in the manage add-ons section

Of course, these only apply to Server versions of Confluence.   If you are on the Cloud version, you can only install Connect add-ons.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events