html-include plugin not listed in installed plugins

kdprescott May 14, 2012

I'm using Conflucence version 3.5. I'm trying to enable the html-include plugin but can't find it in the list of installed plugins. I also can't find it in the list of plugins that are available to be installed.

As I understand it, this plugin is bundled with Confluence so *should* show up in my list of installed plugins. Anyone have any ideas why it is not?

Much appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2012

The html-include macro is a module of the "Confluence HTML Macros" plugin. If you can find this plugin, expand the module section.

Otherwise, someone has probably uninstalled the plugin directly from the installation directory (where the plugin JAR is located).

Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2012

no prob, glad that you found it!

kdprescott May 15, 2012

Thank you Azwandi. Your reply kind of pointed me into the right direction. Or at least it made me take another look and notice what I was doing wrong. So thanks!

Here is the answer:

- the html-include plugin is a *System Plugin* not a *User-installed Plugin*. I was looking in the wrong place. (Kind of obvious now.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events