how to export in PDF in "italian style" ?

Consulente Atlassian September 28, 2018

I do not know if they've ever noticed atlassian, but when I generate a confluence page with a jira macro that works on a jira filter that creates a list of key, summary and description, the final column truncates the content of the description if I try to print the page in PDF with the function to export to PDF in Confluence. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to produce contents of page confluence in PDF or even to export in test format, in a more elegant way?

ah of course, if someone asks why I wrote Italian style means that in general in Italy we can appreciate the simplicity and elegance ... and that's why I, as an Italian, I just can not understand why in Atlassian you do not realized that an export that truncates content is not a useful function.

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2018

Hi Kalos,

There are several bugs at the moment that cause tables and macros in PDF export to be cut off. This is not intended behavior.

Can you let me know exactly how your Jira issues macro is being used so I can track down the exact bug for you to follow? Is the Jira issues macro contained within a table or outside of a table? Does it happen with every Jira issues macro, or only ones over a certain size?

Lastly, can you let us know what version of Confluence you're using?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events