Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to config atlassian-confluence-access.log

Jone January 8, 2016

1、When I enter into page (for example ip:/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=90275859),there are two logs in backstage。image2016-1-9 18:5:22.png

Now I want record the specific page( pageId=90275859), what should I do?

2、when I  click  to download some attachment file “/download/attachments/90275859/***.xlsx”, there isn't the  download record "inatlassian-confluence-access.log" ,could you tell me  how to config?

THANK YOU!

2 answers

0 votes
Vijay Koleti December 19, 2018

I've configured Tomcat Access Logging. I felt it better as it could log all requests.

FYI: https://www.techstacks.com/howto/configure-access-logging-in-tomcat.html

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2016
Jone January 10, 2016

why the access logging of confluence can't monitor "/pages/viewpage.action" 's suffix"?pageId=90275859" and “/download/attachment/...” ? I want to know how to edit confluence's logging . The access logging of confluence format in directory - "/home/confluence-3.2.1_01-std/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties" is: <user> <url> <starting memory free (kb)> +- <difference in free mem (kb)> <query time (ms)> <remote address> . If I can add a parameter control the output of <url>?

Jone January 10, 2016

And the config of confluence is " 207 log4j.appender.accesslog=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender 208 log4j.appender.accesslog.Threshold=DEBUG 209 log4j.appender.accesslog.File=${catalina.home}/logs/atlassian-confluence-access.log 210 log4j.appender.accesslog.MaxFileSize=20480KB 211 log4j.appender.accesslog.MaxBackupIndex=5 212 log4j.appender.accesslog.layout=com.atlassian.confluence.util.PatternLayoutWithStackTrace 213 log4j.appender.accesslog.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %p [%t] [%c{4}] %M %m%n 214"

Jone January 10, 2016

if I can edit "log4j.appender.accesslog.layout.ConversionPattern"?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events