how to change the url redirect after user register??

liljoint June 27, 2012

Hi, I need to do a user register, but than can be redirected to a specific page, not to dashboard or another Home page...

Can I do that???

please help thnx.

2 answers

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 27, 2012

You could use a Servlet Filter on the page they go to for successful registration :)

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2012

I've used the code below to set the user's site homepage. Hopefully can point you in the right direction

UserPreferences userPreferences = new UserPreferences(userAccessor.getPropertySet(user));
            userPreferences.setString(UserPreferencesKeys.PROPERTY_USER_SITE_HOMEPAGE, userDetails.getHomeSpaceKey());

liljoint June 27, 2012

it doesn't work to me, I need send a parameter to "register.action" with the url after register... like the "os_location" used in "login.action".... do you understand???????

Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2012

ah sorry, mis-read your post

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events