Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add a search button in exported to html

Deleted user August 17, 2015

we have confluence as an online guide,however when we use template to export it to html ,we would like to add to the exported version a search field so it will be more easier for customers to search

so.. how can i achieve this function

tnx

6 answers

1 vote
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2015

Hi Dor,

we're currently working on version 3.3 of our Scroll HTML Exporter, which will include a search box (besides other improvements).

This allows you to search the exported files for a specific term (similar to the search functionality within Confluence).

Please feel free to watch the Scroll HTML Exporter in the Atlassian Marketplace to get a notification once the new version is released (planned to happen within the next weeks).

If you have any further questions regarding our Scroll Exporter, please feel free to contact us directly via support@k15t.com.

We'll be happy to help.

Best,
Nils

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2015

Hi Dor,

you need to upload your own template as Confluence plugin (see https://www.k15t.com/display/HTML/Creating+a+Template). They will be saved in your Confluence system until you manually de-install the template plugin.

Does that help? To further discuss your use case and requirements, please feel free to contact us via support@k15t.com.

Best,
Nils

0 votes
Deleted user August 18, 2015

and another question: where is the custom template files are usually stored in the confluence folder on our server?

0 votes

i we have installed version 3.21 licesned

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2015

Hi Dor,

the solution I referred to is a third party add-on from K15t Software, which adds functionality to your Confluence system and needs to be licensed additionally.

If I understood you right, you're currently using the default Export to HTML functionality of Confluence?

Best,
Nils

0 votes

tnx for the reply , is there any configurations i will need to do while upgrading to 3.3?

will it affect the current export?

Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2015

We'll get rid of the current default template and will replace this one with an updated version. This new template will have the search box mentioned above. There are no manual configurations needed yet - if so, we'll announce this in our release or update notes when version 3.3 will be released.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events