how to Send emails to different recipients based on a dropdown in confluence form

Clementine Kuizon-Deutsch December 2, 2022

- I created an Onboarding Form that consist of dropdown list field in Confiform

- In the dropdown list it consists of "Country" names.

What I want is when I click "submit" button it will send email to the receipt that belongs to the country I selected from the dropdown list.

Appreciate your insight and help on this. Thank you very much.

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2022

Hi @Clementine Kuizon-Deutsch and welcome to this community

How should a ConfiForms know what users are in which country?

Do you have a list of users per each country stored in another ConfiForms form?

Alex

Clementine Kuizon-Deutsch December 15, 2022

Thank you Alex for your response. Yes, the moment user login to confluence their location will show which city/country they are from.

Would this info help? 

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2022

How does ConfiForms should know their location?

where this information is stored?

Clementine Kuizon-Deutsch December 15, 2022

basically, in my Atlassian account then Profile it will show my location from there.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2022

So, you want ConfiForms to somehow select users based on the values in their profiles that match the selection in the dropdown?

And then send  an email to that list of users?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events