how do i create a page tree search that doesn't search the whole space but a small section?

Anthony Wise January 13, 2018

I'm trying to create targeted search areas within a shared confluence space, the reason for this is to find information specific to 1 section of confluence rather than searching the whole space.

I thought the best way of doing this would be to create page tree searches located at specific locations through out the space for this targeted searching. please see attached file, highlighted is where i want to create different targeted search areas using page tree search but i can't get the search feature to target the correct pages, it just keeps saying targeted page could not be found. So i'm hoping someone can help me in how i need to setup the macro so it works like i want it to.

confluence.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2018

Hi Anthony,

Can you show us what you were entering for the root page of the Page Tree Search Macro that is causing it not to be found? Have you entered the macro in using Wiki Markup?

Please also confirm your Confluence version.

Thank you!

Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events