how do i add a team member into a team space

Charlotte September 7, 2015

3 answers

2 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2015

Hi Charlotte,

The profile picture on the Team Space, is a macro that must be inserted on the page for each user whose you want to have the picture displayed.

You'll need to edit the page, click the "+" icon, select the More Macros option and find the "Profile Picture Macro".

All users are automatically allowed to also view that page, unless there's a specific view/edit restriction for that space. You can check and edit the space permissions going to the Confluence Administration page and then selecting "Space Permissions" on the left sidebar.

Regards,
LM 

2 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2015

Hi there,

Could you provide more information about it?

You can also add an individual group or user directly in the Space Permissions.

Cheers,

0 votes
Charlotte September 7, 2015

Hey, 

I have a created a 'team space' and so far I am the only member, it has my profile picture and name on the team space homepage.  I want to add more team members to the team space, so that other members have their profile pictures, names on the homepage?

Many thanks

Charlotte

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events