how could I delete my account at Atlassian?

Detlef Hoefer February 16, 2014

how could I delete my account at Atlassian? Not only the subscription but the whole account

4 answers

1 vote
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2014

Hi Detlef,

Contact Atlassian.

Best Regards
Onkar Ahire

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2014

They are unlikely to delete it completely, they need records for licences and auditing. But they do shut them down completely (you won't get emails, reminders etc)

Hasco Ulijn February 24, 2017

How do you contact Atlassian? They are like EA...

0 votes
Hasco Ulijn February 24, 2017

I really need to delete my account since I need the emailaddress associated with this one for my other Atlassian account since I seem to have two accounts since the merger with Bitbucket.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2017

Same answer, although I'd add that deleting the account is not going to help you and try https://support.atlassian.com

0 votes
Detlef Hoefer February 16, 2014

thank you

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2014

It's not possible to delete the account, but you can opt out of all communications from the "Email Preferences" link.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events