Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can make a blog on my confluence page?

Amr Saleh February 19, 2014

how can make a blog on my confluence page?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2014

Amr,

It sounds to me like you just want to add a blog post in the normal way. In which case, open the space and then add one from: Add/Blog Post.

People can view and comment your blog by using Browse/Blog Post.

Note that blog postings do not appear in the tree view.

Cheers.

0 votes
Amr Saleh February 19, 2014

Hi Mick, thanks for you quick answer. Well, i didn't your point. but i just want to add my space or page a way to add posts which there i can just put the title and few lines about the posts and also allow people to comment on my post. that's what i need to do. hope it is more clear

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2014

Amr,

Normally you go into a space and select (in 4.3 download) Add/Blog Post. This is then added to the space itself, not a specific page (so it's not a sub-page of the page you currently have open).

Can you explain what you mean by "my confluence page"? As this sounds like you want to do something different.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events