home page

Dmitry Pestov January 16, 2019

How can I change the address of the link when I click on this Home page button?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019

The "home page" for Confluence is either the dashboard (by default), or you can set it to a specific space's home page in admin -> further config (I think it's in there, it may have moved in Cloud)

Dmitry Pestov January 16, 2019

How to change the link to this button? Cloud version http://prntscr.com/m815av

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019

That is a link to the "home page".  Change the home page as I've described, setting it to the space page you want it to land on.

Dmitry Pestov January 17, 2019

I can not find this setting

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2019

It might not be possible on Cloud.  When you go into administration, do you have "further configuration"?

Dmitry Pestov January 17, 2019

There I expose my home page, it works. but when you press the button 1 and then 2, it opens what was numbered 1. http://prntscr.com/m8bbwl

And it would be necessary that when you click on button 2, the home page opens

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2019

Ah, yes, you are on Cloud - that does not let you change the landing page for the link in the header.  I am sorry, but I don't think there is any way to do this on Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events