It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

h2 database connection after trial period

Hello

As we finished our trail period with confluence and bought a license now, we got an error message in the backend of confluence, that we should connect to a h2 database.

I found out, that we could use those steps as described: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/embedded-h2-database-145098285.html

My question is, if we connect to another database, are all settings and entries lost or its still like before in trial mode?

If not, how can i solve it, that all entries and settings will be like before?

Thank you,

Stefan

1 answer

0 votes
Tansu_Akdeniz Community Leader May 22, 2020

Hi,

Welcome to community.

Embedded H2 database is used for trial purpose on test environment. Please connect to a supported external database before using Confluence as a production system.

You don't lose data. Please check this link.

Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

227 views 3 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you