group access to confluence not working

I am having issues getting my developers access to spaces in Confluence. they log in to Confluence and it says access denied. I have confirmed that they are members of the developers group. Please advise.

2 answers

0 vote

Hi Jubair,

Are the user group granted can use permission in {{Confluence Administrator >> Global Permission}}? The group must first have the can use permission before they can access the Confluence.

Regards,
Jing Hwa

Hi Jubair,

Your instance looks like it is affected by https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/UNIFIED-32and I have created an Issue on your behalf to do some maintenance and work on the problem.

You should have received the email. Please contanct support.atlassian.com if you don't.

Regards,
Mauro

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Calling all marketing teams who use Confluence - we want to hear from you!

Hi Community! me again 🙂 If you’re a marketing team using Confluence, we want to hear your story! How did you start using Confluence? What are your use cases? What have been some of the benefits?...

204 views 3 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you