getAttachment(String token, String pageId) error

Suman Adhi October 23, 2013

I have used following code to extract document attachment of cross space and same page using

ConfluenceSoapServiceService _service;
 var attachmentsList = _service.getAttachments(_token, pageId);

i got the following errors:

WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context) at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at getAttachment(String token, String pageId)

where token is given by API .
  1. Is there version dependent on the function of the Confluence?
  2. Do i have to be version specific?
  3. I have found on search that use 0 as version ??
  4. Is there is problem on using Var instead of Attachment??

Thanx in advance
    Namus

2 answers

0 votes
Neejesh Dhaubhadel December 28, 2013

i did also encounter the same problem. i have used the token to save the authenication token and the pageid is also passed properly but during calling getAttachments the operation timeout is displayed. the basic parameter of timeout for the ConfluenceSoapServiceService is set to 10000ms in default but i have set it to 5 minutes but the same timeout exception occurs. what should i do ?

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

Your code above is limited ... just to be sure are you getting an auth token and storing it in _token and does pageId have a value?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events