Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forms

daniel delgado March 12, 2022

Hi I want to create a page where the people can register for an activity and I can get an excel file with all the register people at the end of the month 

How can i do this

Thanks

Daniel

2 answers

2 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2022

@daniel delgado welcome to Confluence!

There is no native tool in Confluence that will support what you are looking to do. There may be Apps in the Marketplace that can provide this functionality. 

A simple solution may be embedding a Google Form in an iFrame on the Confluence page and having the Form fill a Google Sheet with the submissions that you can download at the end of the registration period. 

Hope this advice helps!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

@daniel delgado please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.

Thank you.

1 vote
Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2022

Do you have jira connected?

If so, you can make use of issue collector and then at end of month, extract data in the excel from jira. 
issue collector can be shown as popup form in the confluence and submitting it will create a jira issue

If you create next-gen project, where the issue collectors feature is not available yet. You'd need to create a classic project to be able to use issue collectors.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events