error when using "Confluence Usage Tracking Plugin"

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2012

we used to have plugin "Confluence usage stats" (Confluence Usage Tracking Plugin) in confluence working OK, last week the unix server has problem and confluence was restarted, then users got the following error when use this plugin. Also UPM (Plugin manager) on Admin screen showed it in the list of User-Installed Plugins which I think this should be in the system plugins list. Anyone knows what went wrong? Thanks

-----error---------

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource '/templates/usage/global-report.vm'
at com.atlassian.confluence.util.velocity.ConfigurableResourceManager.loadResource(ConfigurableResourceManager.java:400)
at com.atlassian.confluence.util.velocity.ConfigurableResourceManager.getResource(ConfigurableResourceManager.java:304)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.getTemplate(RuntimeInstance.java:1400)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2012

I fixed the problem. The usage folder was corrupted and create a new folder fixed it.

Hope this can help others with similar issue.

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2012

Hi Sherry,

Looks like it's related to customization interference. Could you please try to revert all themes, layouts to defaults and check? Could you please enable Plugin Safe Mode? You can achieve this by navigating to Confluence Admin >> Plugins >> Enable Safe mode.

Cheers

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2012

Thank you for your information, I raised an issue to support team and looks like the index/plugin/usage folder is corrupted. I'm waiting for our server admin to have a look as I only have read permission to the folder. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events