Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edit event in my calendar does not work

Noelia Navarro July 30, 2019

When trying to edit an event in the calendar, I  change the  event but every time I saved it, it does not refresh to the calendar, not even the  event itself, I have access to edit events

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2019

Hi Noelia,

where exactly are you trying to edit the event? In Confluence using your browser?

Best, Max

yes correct

pppppp.png

I tried to change the settings and then accept changes and after that nothing seems to change

When I tried to add new invites none of them is added to the meeting invite.

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2019

Are you an administrator of the instance and maybe have access to log files? I guess there will be errors in the log files. Also, your Confluence and app version are important to know.

Looking at the logs can be easily solved from within the Confluence administration with our free app called Last Log for Confluence if you don't have access to the file system. The only hint I've so far is this article: Team Calendars for Confluence cannot be edited by a user who have permission (sic) - unfortunately not very helpful. 

You can find other known issues here: Team Calendars for Confluence Troubleshooting

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2019

That sounds similar to this issue here, which should have been fixed. CONFSERVER-55000 Unable to change participants from who field in Team Calendars

Yes, it is the same issue, but no answer has been provided to the issue. 

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2019

Hi Noelia,

so that is unsatisfying but I strongly suggest opening a support ticket with Atlassian and providing a support.zip and even reference the ticket mentioned above so they have a closer look at it. 

Best, Max

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events