Here is a working tasklist macro example.
Here is a tasklist macro that failed to migrate.
|F|H|F|2007-09-03| | |Determine if new interface / edit existing required (IT)|
|F|H|F|2007-09-03| | |Create Jira Item (IT)|
|F|H|F|2007-09-03| | |Source client account references from third party (IT)|
|F|H|F|2007-09-03| | |Commit and release changes to code (IT)|
|F|H|F|2007-09-03| | |Manual test trading (IT)|
|F|H|F|2007-09-03| | |Automate changes / Add to DEPENDS (IT)|
If I replace the macro lines with the right one in the source editor, the tasklist macro works fine.
I have tried re-migrating the pages in Admin tools, but they won't migrate.
I have many hundreds of pages with tasks lists, and there are two many to fix by hand.
The message shown on the broken task lists is:
dynamictasklist: task list macros declared inside wiki-markup macros are not supported
Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events