draw.io objects do not show when place inside Expand macro

When I place a draw.io drawing in side an expand macro, nothing shows up when i expand.

6 answers

1 accepted

We've fixed this issue in today's release (5.5.1.1).

It's a known issue currently. We've investigated and didn't find a solution, but we will come back round to it and have another go.

Thanks David. It would be even nicer if there was a way to show a mini pre-view and then click to zoom... smile

We can't show anything currently. The problem is we need text measurements to be correct. Inside an expand macro all text width is 0 when collapsed and we can't receive an event to be informed of an expand. We will look into it.

You guys are fantastic.

Thanks,
Drew 

Seems to be in trouble back:

test-licence of draw.io, v7.1.1, in confluence v6.2.4

shoes the diagram in the edit-mode

does not show the diagram in the read-only-mode

the diagram is allocated inside of an UI-Expand-Makro, part of Refined Toolkit for Confluence

Ok, looks solved in v7.1.2

OK, glad to hear it. It should work fine in any 7.x version, I wonder if there was some caching problem on the first install.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

380 views 21 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you