Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying the form inputs in a separate page through reporting

Wiki Support April 18, 2016

is there a possibility to show the forms from the database also somewhere on a separate page using reporting?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2016

Hi there,
My name is Rafael Franco and I'm the Tech Lead of the Product Team here at Adaptavist. First of all, thanks for your interest in Forms for Confluence.

As to your question, yes, it is definitely possible. For that, you would need the Responses Table Macro as stated here:

http://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/F4C/Responses+Table

Let me know if it helps and if there's anything else we can do for you.

Regards,

Rafael

Wiki Support April 18, 2016

wow thanxs for a fast reply last question some possibility to only change a status of posted form?

for example bug tracker, not tochange the initial message but just change status from open to closed

Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2016

What exactly do you refer to? Can you give me a better example of it?

Wiki Support April 19, 2016

simple bug tracker for submitting bugs through forms for confluence,

but i would need a possibility to sort this bugs through labels or some category as opened and resolved/fixed  thx

bye

milo

Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2016

Hi Milo,

But to where would you like to submit the bugs? The internal database?

Regards,

Rafael

Wiki Support April 20, 2016

yes internal database

Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2016

For that I would suggest you'd use the Forms - Dropdown List and in that list you can add as many issue types as you'd like, such as: "Bug", "Improvement", etc, then the user can select which is the issue type and when he clicks submit the Response will be in the Internal Database

Wiki Support April 20, 2016

ok but i cannot change this dropdown list after submission or can i?

Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2016

After it's submitted, you can't change the response, but you can still go to the page, edit the page, and change the options of the dropdown, there's no problem in that

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events