disable gliffy in OnDemand

Bill Langton September 14, 2016

We did a free trial of Gliffy and would now like to disable it to get rid of the Gliffy section in JIRA (tired of the license error message).   Under Confluence, Manage Add-ons, the only option is to Subscribe.  How do I get rid of Gliffy?

GliffyError.JPG

Thanks,
Bill 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2016

You have installed the add-on in JIRA:

get rid of the Gliffy section in JIRA

And you are trying to remove it in Confluence:

Under Confluence, Manage Add-ons, the only option is to Subscribe

Gliffy has add-ons for both JIRA and Confluence. You need to go to the JIRA version of the "Manage add-ons" page (which is accesible from the JIRA administration screens) and uninstall / disable Gliffy from there.

0 votes
Bill Langton September 16, 2016

Thank you for the answers!

Gliffy did not show up on the first Manage Add-ons page for Jira, I had to use Search to find it.  Originally looked at that page and figured if a plug-in was installed it would show up in the list.  

I see now that the default 'tab' for Manage Add-ons is Find new add-ons.  Really easy to scroll down the Marketplace list and not see the two options in the left hand nav pane.

JiraManageAddons.JPG

I tried the Unistall button. It worked.

DisableGliffyInJira.JPG

Thanks,
Bill 

0 votes
Gliffy September 15, 2016

Hi Bill,

You cannot uninstall Gliffy from Cloud since that is pre-loaded into Cloud instances. You can disable it under Add-ons->Manage Add-ons->Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence Cloud->Disable. 

Disabling this add-on does not cancel your subscription or stop your billing cycle. You need to contact Atlassian to do that. 

Thanks,

Katy

support@gliffy.com 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events