different colours - custom RGB?

Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2016

How can Users choose different colours for text in the Editor tool bar?  Both to define a specific pre-defined colour matrix as well as full RGB selection as required?

image2016-1-8 10:48:51.png

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2016

Hello Rodney Hughes,

This is not possible. There is a feature request for that:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-40697
You can vote for it and add yourself as a watcher.
However, there's kind of a way to do that if you know the hex number for the color. I got this from an old version of Confluence, here, but it can be adapted to the current and I just tested and it works.
You can:
Edit the page
Click '+ button >> Markup'
Enter the text surrounded by the color macro:
{color:#00ffff} Text in cyan {color}
Click insert
It won't give you the option to add this color to the existing ones, but you can make different ones this way.

Regards,

Lameck.

Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 10, 2016

My vote added smile

0 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2016

any ideas out there??

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events