Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete copied jira links in confluence document

Markus Meier July 15, 2015

Hi

First of all ... I'm pretty new to confluence ... still testing.

I copied an existing page and now I have linked Jira-Issues in the new document, which I dont want there. I didn't find anything to remove them.

Can you herlp me pls.

Thnx

Markus

6 answers

1 vote
Ron Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2015

You can do that by clicking through to each of the JIRA tickets and removing the reference to the Confluence document.

0 votes
Stefanie_Holler November 25, 2019

Had the same problem and found an easy solution. Right click on the button, that shows the linked, but removed Jira issues. Then select "Investigate Element".
The page source code shows up and you can just delete the previously linked elements in the source code and also the button that showed them.
Not sure if this is the proper way, but this hack at least removed the unnecessary items ;-)

0 votes
Mike Saunt September 30, 2015

I agree somewhere in the metadata for the page it is still holding those references. Frustrating as showing in the Issues. Not feasible to go through and delete links from all the JIRA issues

0 votes

Confluence.png

0 votes

I don't mean the Links IN the document ... they are gone. I mean the Summary in the Header ... see Screenshot

0 votes
Ron Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2015

To remove the jira links, just edit your page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events