creating template with custom Variables

Hello fellow Atlasians!

I currently have a Global space for Clients called "Clients". In this space I have all my clients listed. Every client is using the same layout hiarchy.

What im looking to do is instead of having to create 10+ sheets everytime I get a new client is to instead enter the name of the client and have the sheets generated with it's contents already populated for me.

For example when I would add a new client I would fill in a form with the company name and initials and then it would automatically polulate as such:

Global Space [Clients] -> [Company name] -> Main - Company Initials

-> Licenses - Company Initials

-> LOGS - Company Initials

-> Notes - Company Initials

I've looked at the Space Template's however I do not think this does what I want it to do as I do not want to create a new space for every client instead a Sheet with subsheets within an existing Space.

Any kind of help or direction would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Nick

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I am not sure if this would be the best solution for you, but perhaps this would be the easiest way to do this:

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

603 views 8 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you