creating template with custom Variables

Nick Mancuso February 3, 2013

Hello fellow Atlasians!

I currently have a Global space for Clients called "Clients". In this space I have all my clients listed. Every client is using the same layout hiarchy.

What im looking to do is instead of having to create 10+ sheets everytime I get a new client is to instead enter the name of the client and have the sheets generated with it's contents already populated for me.

For example when I would add a new client I would fill in a form with the company name and initials and then it would automatically polulate as such:

Global Space [Clients] -> [Company name] -> Main - Company Initials

-> Licenses - Company Initials

-> LOGS - Company Initials

-> Notes - Company Initials

I've looked at the Space Template's however I do not think this does what I want it to do as I do not want to create a new space for every client instead a Sheet with subsheets within an existing Space.

Any kind of help or direction would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Nick

1 answer

0 votes
Amalia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

I am not sure if this would be the best solution for you, but perhaps this would be the easiest way to do this:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events