creating a link current user personal space

Adrien kovanic September 12, 2017

Hi, 

Is there a way to add to the side navigation or simply in a page a link to the current user personnal space? 

meaning this link would change according to which user is viewing the page. 

thanks a lot 

best regards

AK

2 answers

0 votes
Ann D_ November 5, 2021

It does not look like this has yet been resolved, according to your link @James Dellow which is surprisingly still live, not sure if living though

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2017
Adrien kovanic September 20, 2017

yeah but it's not a macro that I need, it's a code snippet that I need to add in the link :) 

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2017

There is a list of Confluence URLs here https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-url-list-317949394.html

Personal spaces aren't one of them, so I don't know how you would do this without a macro or some other customisation. There is only a static link to the current user's profile.

BTW not sure how the people and profile links will work in regard to Atlassian Home moving forward, but that's only a consideration if you are on cloud at the moment.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events