create new page with big content create error

Josef Artner August 31, 2017

if an new page was created with empty or small content everything works fine. this pages can be updeted / edit with big content withput problems.

new pages created wirh big contend before the first time published / saved are create an error and content not work.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2017

I understand that if you create a page with a little bit of content, or a blank page, everything is fine, but when you create a page with a lot of content, you get an error and cannot save the page.

Please let me know more:

• Does it matter which browser is used?
  • What is the error you see when the page canot be saved?
  • Is the content being pasted in? If so, what is the source of the content?
  • Do you have a reverse proxy in place? If yes, is it Apache, NGINX, IIS or something else?
  • What version of Confluence are you running?
  • Does this bug report describe your case: Pasting a large amount of text will disconnect Synchrony?

"Synchrony" is the name of the feature that enables Collaborative editing.

• Please check if the pages with a lot of content can be saved with the Collaborative editing mode set to Off in Confluence Admin>Collaborative Editing or <Confluence_Base_URL>/admin/confluence-collaborative-editor-plugin/configure.action.

I look forward to hearing more about the issue and finding out if it is related to Collaborative editing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events