create a checklist?

Sarah Loussaief January 30, 2020

Hello, I'm trying to create a checklist on confluence, but can't figure out how this works

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2020

Hi Sarah, welcome to the Community. Note that I moved this question to the Confluence collection. If in fact this is a Jira question let me know and I can correct.

in Confluence there is a checkbox macro that looks like below. Would this work? If not what are your requirements?

1BDCAE26-06FE-4E01-9BE7-137FF88D9705.jpeg

Sarah Loussaief January 30, 2020

Thank you Jack for the swift response. 
I have found it now and really appreciate the help. 

Like # people like this
feng hong October 12, 2020

@Sarah Loussaief  Is there any way to create checklist by wiki . just like 

in markdown . 

- [x] something to do 

박성훈 January 6, 2021

just type '[' and ']'.

Like Roy Curré likes this
5 votes
Martin Seibert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2022

@Sarah Loussaief Your question was posted quite some time ago. But I stumbled over it and we're building an app that allows you to add checklists to pages in Confluence cloud. As a macro. Or as a button. They can even be used in Jira or publicly with a link or with externals via a web portal.

It is much more versatile than the simple task lists in Confluence. It's repeatable as it works with templates. You can use a mobile app for iOS or Android.

And basically it's a way to make sure that both your technical and your business teams do not forget things that they should know of. I've written a blog post about why checklists rock for business teams here.

If you try it out and have questions, just ping me. And by the way: It's 100% free both in Confluence and Jira.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events