Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

could not parse json from jira

could not parse json from jira

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová Community Leader Mar 29, 2021

Hi @Hari Prasath ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Please, would you provide more information about your problem? It is not clear what you are trying to achieve, where you get this error message etc. Thank you.

Hi @Hana Kučerová 

I am unable to retrieve and view the Jira details on my confluence screen. Error: Could not parse JSON from Jira (Error Image attached)Confluence JIRA error.jpg

Hi @Hari Prasath ,

thank you. Are you able to check the logs? It seems to me, it could be this problem.

Hi @Hana Kučerová 

I have seen the link which you gave, tried the scenario, It was not helpful. I was not able to see the log(i don't have permission).

@Hari Prasath Please, try to ask somebody to give you information from the logs. This error message is not enough to determine, what's going on.

Any update on this? I also face same issue

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,685 views 7 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you